(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
I remember going to a "sneak preview" to see Spawn, my buddy answered some easy trivia question to get a free poster. The soundtrack was dope, I listened to it a lot but the movie itself is a pile of bleh, can't wait to hear the commentary
I love the soundtrack. The 90s had some of the best movie soundtracks ever.
"You have been violated little girly man!"
<extended sigh> Stop if you've heard this one before but you'll never guess which (DRM protected non-downloadable) version they watched on Tubi.  Certainly not the widely available Director's Cut that was released on everyone's DVDs and Blu-rays...which apparently has over 100 different changes from the one they watched.  I've pulled off some magic before but maybe not this time.  If anyone has a link to an HD theatrical version, please let me know.
How long is the Theatrical edition supposed to be?

https://tubitv.com/movies/559376/spawn - 1:36:14
I see 720p copies with a runtime of 01:36:22

https://old.reddit.com/r/HBOMAX/comments...ads_up_it/

Regardless, there's 720p versions of Spawn Theatrical or a 1080p remux. Need a copy?
i think the theatrical version is also on Hbo max or whatever the hell it's called now. How long is the version you need?
(5 hours ago)tripletap006 Wrote: <extended sigh> Stop if you've heard this one before but you'll never guess which (DRM protected non-downloadable) version they watched on Tubi.  Certainly not the widely available Director's Cut that was released on everyone's DVDs and Blu-rays...which apparently has over 100 different changes from the one they watched.  I've pulled off some magic before but maybe not this time.  If anyone has a link to an HD theatrical version, please let me know.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuhhhh. It's not even on Tubi in NZ at all so I might be completely shafted on this one. Was more hyped for this than any of their dubs in recent memory. Oh well. What a ton of changes the Directors Cut must of had to go from Pg-13 to R. I might have to track it down and give it a regular watch as I don't know if I've ever seen it.
They are doing another commentary tonight, they said they are gonna do Twilight and/or Pirates the next time they record with Lewie but for tonight they don't know.
Another extended sigh. They didn't say what movie they're doing right now but said it wont be Pirates or Twilight because they're going to do those with Lew. Pirates could be alright but god damn fuck fucking Twilight! Seriously it's not even worth the meme of calling it shit.

Oh hi Fritz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 23,209 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 261,055 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,442 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,099 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,894 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril